Thursday, July 21, 2011

Holding Onto The SQUEE Moments

I have to say I'm a little stunned. Never in my wildest dreams would I have imagined the kind of response I've had with Without Mercy. I've been squeeing in my bedroom since it's release because I don't ever want to seem boastful but I've been told that I should celebrate and share my excitement because truthfully, my success is everyone's success. I wouldn't have been able to do this without the LOVE and SUPPORT from you all. From those that cheerlead me from the sidelines each day, to the countless well wishes and comments on Twitter and Facebook. From all those that encourage me to write and follow my dreams and do all they can to see it happen. This is as much for me as it is for you... THANK YOU!


So, since I'm squeeing, did you know?
Without Mercy was ranked:
#5 on Amazon's Best Sellers list for Urban Fantasy anthologies
#9 on Amazon's Hottest New Releases list for Urban Fantasy anthologies
#5 on Smashword's Best Sellers list for Urban Fantasy

Unbelievable, right?

I also have some amazing friends because I got this fun surprise in my email box:




I'm in a total squee over this because I'm also getting a FULL BOOK TRAILER made for my GIVEAWAY BLITZ that's coming up on July 29-31! A HUGE thanks to Alysan for agreeing to help!





Finally, it's OFFICIAL

Cherished, the next installment in the Mystic Wolves novelette series, has a cover! Thank you to the very talented Lacey Weatherford for creating it for me!


I'm planning on having this released within the next 3-4 weeks so keep your eyes and ears out. Darcy and Mason pull together to get through the aftermath of Without Mercy and I promise, you're going to LOVE their relationship! As a lover of all things swoon, I couldn't help but add a large, healthy dose to the story. I've been getting some great feedback...

Well, I'm off to sleep and dream!
 Happy writing everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment