Sunday, February 13, 2011

Book One - Broken Promises

My Blurb

All Bree wanted to do was spend her Friday night with the man she loved and adored. Planning to watch a movie together, she never would've believed that leaving her home would result in her relationship with Quinn being tested beyond its limits. Unknown to her, the Fae have been planning for centuries to invade Earth, their plans finally starting that night. Through a shocking turn of events, Bree finds herself battling to save Quinn from himself as he stalks her relentlessly, heavily under the influence of the Fae. If this wasn't enough, Bree discovers a startling truth about her heritage as she teams up with others to drive the Fae back across the veil. Way in over her head, Bree has no other choice but to fight, leading her to a confrontation that will change her world forever.

*Note: this is just a mock cover I created during NaNoWriMo as inspiration to get through hour long, all night writing marathons*

5 comments:

  1. This blurb makes me want to read more! Love the fae, this also sounds like a mature relationship book so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Reese. I started writing this for the big novel writing month last November (NaNoWriMo) I have about 56,000 words done and I'm loving it :) It's definitely an adult urban fantasy with just a hint of something darker. I'm getting started to begin working on it again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found you! *evil laugh ensues*

    Please follow me at www.spartanheartbyauthorkristinecheney.blogspot.com.

    Thank you so much!!

    Kristine Cheney
    Spartan Heart
    www.spartanheart.com
    www.astraeapress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. If your ms has no erotica in it, you should consider submitting to Astraea Press!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehe was I lost? I'm off to check out your site :)

    ReplyDelete