Saturday, April 9, 2011

The Perfect Graphic For A Self Proclaimed Cover Whore

Ok, wait for it... SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! I just found the PERFECT, most seductively swoonworthy, sexy as heck graphic and guess what? This image will be the cover graphic for the first book in my urban fantasy series, Broken Promises! Can you say GUSH?? A HUGE thanks to my friend, and author, Scott Gordon for recommending I go see Claudia over at Phatpuppy Creations. Have you seen this woman's work? PHENOMONAL! I could spend forever over there, in complete cover heaven because she definitely has a gift. So this image is mine so... I guess I better finish the book LOL Oh I'm so giddy - I feel like a little kid the night before going to Disneyland!

4 comments:

  1. That's a beautiful picture! Can't wait to read your book, I'm sure it will be great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm definitely intrigued! Can't wait to read your book! this cover is absolutely "PHENOMONAL" as you said. best wishes dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is definitely an awesome cover..stunning!

    Will look perfect on the front cover of your book Bel! Now hurry up and finish it so we can swoon over Quinn!!

    Naomi aka Supernatural Bookworm xoxo

    ReplyDelete