Saturday, May 21, 2011

SQUEE! Mock Cover For The Curse Of Illusions



SQUEE!! Nothing beats some visual motivation so without further ado, let me present the cover for my historical romance, The Curse of Illusions. It's of course, a mock cover but this is the general look and feel I'm aiming for. Just looking at it makes me a little giddy and kicks my Muse into hyper drive. All fingers (and toes and eyes) crossed, I'm aiming for an early 2012 release. Here's a snippet of what I've been working on. It's in the early stages but I want to share something:)


 *The Curse of Illusions Teaser *

One moment by the wall, now before her, Lord St James held firm to her and she recognized his intent. He meant to kiss her hand and she relaxed a little. Questions rose in her mind on how he’d been able to move so fast but she shrugged them aside. Maybe he wasn’t as far away as she’d thought.
Lowering her eyes out of habitual respect, all nicety of the moment vanished when he flipped over her hand and buried his mouth in her palm, nudging her with his lips. Heat pulsed through her as she felt the tip of his moist tongue caress her skin in light swirls.
Her knees buckled this time and strong arms banded around her waist, pulling her flush against his hard body. Every inch of her felt electrified at the closeness between them. Propriety demanded she ask to be released but her mind was muddled from being in his embrace.
Nipping the meat of her palm with his teeth, Catriona couldn’t help but shudder with pleasure. Something about the feel of his teeth caused her to conjure up the most erotic of images and she melted into him further.

That's it folks *grins*  I promise this will be a swoony read!


No comments:

Post a Comment